Monday, April 27, 2009

Testimonials

Here are a few of the many, many comments Steven has received about his workshops, presentations, or his book.

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed Steve's book. The only problem was that I did not want to do the work at the end of each chapter because I wanted to read on. So this week I am going to read it again and do the work this time. He is such a good writer and a seamless editor. He really made me think about how I do things and how I could...and should do them differently. It was so refreshing to read something that made me think...and think on a whole different level. I'm not just saying this, I really got so much out of it.
Karen G.

The true power of the mind is foreign to most folks, but you gave us insight as to how to teach that power and use it to your advantage. You have enriched our lives and we thank you for it.
California Medical Assistants Association, Inc.

No comments: